"Do it Yourself" Super Librarian Library Cards
The library card files are high resolution .pdf (Full Card) .pdf (KeyChain Card) files and .jpg files.
The area that shows the Library name, city, state, zip will be left as a blank purple banner. The back area for bar code will be left as a blank box.
Directions to access NJ Library card design for individual printing:
1. Download .pdf and .jpg files for NJ Library card design.
2. Send both .pdf and .jpg files to printer.
3. Instruct printer to input your text in the font & styles indicated on file.
Special Vendor Bundled Order Opportunity
Libraries interested in taking advantage of a one time print run, should contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest by February 1, 2004 (Orders will go out February 15). The benefit of ordering your library cards in this one time bulk printing run is a lower printing cost to you.
Please be sure to include the following information:
1. Contact/Shipping Information -
• Street Address
• City, NJ, zip
2. Order Information
• Quantity of library cards
• Information as it should appear on the front (library name, city, NJ, zip, phone number)
Please note after all inquiries are submitted, an estimate will be provided based on your individual order. At that time, you will have the opportunity to place an official order. Price of printed cards will be dependent on the total size of the bulk print run.